PDFRCW 36.80.020


He or she shall be a registered and licensed professional civil engineer under the laws of this state, duly qualified and experienced in highway and road engineering and construction. He or she shall serve at the pleasure of the board.
Before entering upon his or her employment, every county road engineer shall give an official bond to the county in such amount as the board shall determine, conditioned upon the fact that he or she will faithfully perform all the duties of his or her employment and account for all property of the county entrusted to his or her care.
[ 2009 c 549 § 4132; 1969 ex.s. c 182 § 7; 1963 c 4 § 36.80.020. Prior: 1943 c 73 § 1, part; 1937 c 187 § 4, part; Rem. Supp. 1943 § 6450-4, part.]