(1) The public stadium authority is authorized to acquire, construct, own, remodel, maintain, equip, reequip, repair, and operate a stadium and exhibition center as defined in RCW 36.102.010
(2) The public stadium authority may enter into agreements under chapter 39.34
RCW for the joint provision and operation of a stadium and exhibition center and may enter into contracts under chapter 39.34
RCW where any party to the contract provides and operates the stadium and exhibition center for the other party or parties to the contract.
(3) Any employees of the public stadium authority shall be unclassified employees not subject to the provisions of chapter 41.06
RCW and a public stadium authority may contract with a public or private entity for the operation or management of the stadium and exhibition center.
(4) The public stadium authority is authorized to use the alternative supplemental public works contracting procedures set forth in chapter 39.10
RCW in connection with the design, construction, reconstruction, remodel, or alteration of a stadium and exhibition center.
(5) The public stadium authority may impose charges and fees for the use of the stadium and exhibition center, and may accept and expend or use gifts, grants, and donations.
(6) The public stadium authority shall comply with the prevailing wage requirements of chapter 39.12
RCW and goals established for women and minority-business participation for the county.