PDFRCW 43.79.180

Former state colleges of educationMoneys paid into general fund for support of.

There shall be paid into the state general fund for the use and support of the regional universities (formerly state colleges of education) the following moneys:
(1)All moneys collected from the lease or rental of lands set apart by the enabling act or otherwise for the state normal schools;
(2)All interest or income arising from the proceeds of the sale of such lands;
(3)All moneys received or collected as interest on deferred payments on contracts for the sale of such lands.
[ 1977 ex.s. c 169 s 105; 1965 c 8 s 43.79.180. Prior: 1905 c 43 s 4; RRS s 5523.]


SeverabilityNomenclatureSavings1977 ex.s. c 169: See notes following RCW 28B.10.016.