Bonds issued under RCW 43.99I.010
are subject to the following conditions and limitations:
General obligation bonds of the state of Washington in the sum of one billion two hundred seventy-one million sixty-five thousand dollars, or so much thereof as may be required, shall be issued for the purposes described and authorized by the legislature in the capital and operating appropriations acts for the 1991-93 fiscal biennium and subsequent fiscal biennia, and to provide for the administrative cost of such projects, including costs of bond issuance and retirement, salaries and related costs of officials and employees of the state, costs of insurance or credit enhancement agreements, and other expenses incidental to the administration of capital projects. Subject to such changes as may be required in the appropriations acts, the proceeds from the sale of the bonds issued for the purposes of this section shall be deposited in the state building construction account created by RCW 43.83.020
and transferred as follows:
(1) Eight hundred thirty-five thousand dollars to the state higher education construction account created by *RCW 43.83.300
(2) Eight hundred seventy-one million dollars to the state building construction account created by RCW 43.83.020
(3) Two million eight hundred thousand dollars to the enterprise services account;
(4) Ninety-eight million six hundred forty-eight thousand dollars to the higher education reimbursable construction account hereby created in the state treasury;
(5) Three million two hundred eighty-four thousand dollars to the state general fund; and
(6) Nine hundred thousand dollars to the state general fund.
These proceeds shall be used exclusively for the purposes specified in this section, and for the payment of expenses incurred in the issuance and sale of the bonds issued for the purposes of this section, and shall be administered by the office of financial management, subject to legislative appropriation.