The vehicle trip permit fee imposed under RCW 46.17.400
(1)(h) must be distributed as follows:
(1) Five dollars to the state patrol highway account for commercial motor vehicle inspections;
(2) Five dollars to the motor vehicle fund created in RCW 46.68.070
to be distributed as follows:
(a) If paid by motor carriers, to be used for supporting vehicle weigh stations, weigh-in-motion programs, and the commercial vehicle information systems and networks programs; and
(b) If paid by a person other than a motor carrier, to be used for supporting congestion relief programs;
(3) A one dollar excise tax to the state general fund;
(4) The amount of the filing fee imposed under RCW 46.17.005
(1) to be credited as required under RCW 46.68.400
(5) The remainder to the credit of the motor vehicle fund created in RCW 46.68.070
as an administrative fee.
The administrative fee must be increased or decreased in an equal amount if the amount of the filing fee imposed under RCW 46.17.005
(1) increases or decreases, so that the total trip permit fee is adjusted equally to compensate.