Notwithstanding the terms of a franchise and notwithstanding the terms of a waiver, if a manufacturer intends or proposes to enter into a franchise to establish an additional dealer or to relocate an existing dealer within or into a relevant market area in which the same line make of motorsports vehicle is then represented, the manufacturer shall provide at least ten days advance written notice to the department and to each dealer of the same line make in the relevant market area, of the manufacturer's intention to establish an additional dealer or to relocate an existing dealer within or into the relevant market area. The notice must be sent by certified mail to each such party and include the following information:
(1) The specific location at which the additional or relocated dealer will be established;
(2) The date on or after which the additional or relocated dealer intends to commence business at the proposed location;
(3) The identity of all dealers who are franchised to sell the same line make vehicles as the proposed dealer and who have licensed locations within the relevant market area;
(4) The names and addresses, if available, of the owners of and principal investors in the proposed additional or relocated dealership; and
(5) The specific grounds or reasons for the proposed establishment of an additional dealer or relocation of an existing dealer.