PDFRCW 47.36.340

Motorist information signsLodging.

To be eligible for placement of a business sign on a motorist information sign panel a lodging activity shall:
(1) Be licensed or approved by the department of social and health services or county health authority;
(2) Provide adequate sleeping and bathroom accommodations available for rental on a daily basis; and
(3) Provide public telephone facilities.
[ 1999 c 201 § 6; 1985 c 376 § 8. Formerly RCW 47.42.170.]


Legislative intent1985 c 376: See note following RCW 47.42.020.