Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, the definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter.
(1) "Port district" means any port district other than a countywide port district in a county with a population of two hundred ten thousand or more, established under Title 53
(2) "Export services" means the following services when provided in order to facilitate the export of goods or services through Washington ports: International market research, promotion, consulting, marketing, legal assistance, trade documentation, communication and processing of foreign orders to and for exporters and foreign purchasers, financing, and contracting or arranging for transportation, insurance, warehousing, foreign exchange, and freight forwarding.
(3) "Export trading company" means an entity created by a port district under RCW 53.31.040
(4) "Obligations" means bonds, notes, securities, or other obligations or evidences of indebtedness.
(5) "Person" means any natural person, firm, partnership, association, private or public corporation, or governmental entity.