PDFRCW 53.46.050

County commissioners may act if no active port commission.

In the event a port district does not have an active port commission to which the petition for consolidation may be directed, the board of county commissioners of the county wherein such inactive port district is located may act in the place and stead of the port commission for the purposes of consolidation.
[ 1961 c 26 § 5.]