PDFRCW 53.47.030

Petition for dissolutionFilingContents.

The county prosecutor of the county in which such port district is located acting upon his or her own motion shall file such petition for dissolution with the clerk of the superior court of the county in which such inactive port district is located. Such petition shall:
(1) Describe with certainty the port district which is declared to be inactive and which is sought to be dissolved;
(2) Allege with particularity that the port district sought to be dissolved is inactive within the purview of any of the several particulars set forth in RCW 53.47.020; and
(3) Request that the court find the port district inactive and declare it dissolved upon such terms and conditions as the court may impose and declare.
[ 2010 c 8 s 16017; 1971 ex.s. c 162 s 3.]