The director may, subsequent to a hearing thereon, deny, suspend, or revoke any license provided for in this chapter if he or she determines that an applicant has committed any of the following acts:
(1) Refused, neglected, or failed to comply with the provisions of this chapter, the rules and regulations adopted hereunder, or any lawful order of the director.
(2) Refused, neglected, or failed to keep and maintain records required by this chapter, or to make such records available when requested pursuant to the provisions of this chapter.
(3) Refused the department access to any portion or area of the food processing plant for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of this chapter.
(4) Refused the department access to any records required to be kept under the provisions of this chapter.
(5) Refused, neglected, or failed to comply with any provisions of the food safety and security act under chapter 15.130
RCW, or any rules adopted thereunder.
The provisions of this section requiring that a hearing be conducted before an action may be taken against a license do not apply to an action taken under RCW 69.07.065