As used in this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated unless the context clearly requires otherwise.
(1) "Dangerous waste" shall have the same definition as set forth in RCW 70A.300.010
(1) and shall include those wastes designated as dangerous by rules adopted pursuant to chapter 70A.300
(2) "Department" means the department of ecology.
(3) "EPA/state identification number" means the number assigned by the EPA (environmental protection agency) or by the department of ecology to each generator and/or transporter and treatment, storage, and/or disposal facility.
(4) "Extremely hazardous waste" shall have the same definition as set forth in RCW 70A.300.010
(7) and shall specifically include those wastes designated as extremely hazardous by rules adopted pursuant to chapter 70A.300
(5) "Fee" means the annual fees imposed under this chapter.
(6) "Generate" means any act or process which produces hazardous waste or first causes a hazardous waste to become subject to regulation.
(7) "Hazardous waste" means and includes all dangerous and extremely hazardous wastes but for the purposes of this chapter excludes all radioactive wastes or substances composed of both radioactive and hazardous components.
(8) "Hazardous waste generator" means all persons whose primary business activities are identified by the department to generate any quantity of hazardous waste in the calendar year for which the fee is imposed.
(9) "Person" means an individual, trust, firm, joint stock company, partnership, association, state, public or private or municipal corporation, commission, political subdivision of a state, interstate body, the federal government including any agency or officer thereof, and any Indian tribe or authorized tribal organization.
(10) "Price deflator" means the United States department of commerce bureau of economic analysis, "Implicit Price Deflator for Gross National Product" for "Government Purchases of Goods and Services," for "State and Local Government."
(11) "Recycled for beneficial use" means the use of hazardous waste, either before or after reclamation, as a substitute for a commercial product or raw material, but does not include: (a) Use constituting disposal; (b) incineration; or (c) use as a fuel.
(12) "Waste generation site" means any geographical area that has been assigned an EPA/state identification number.