The definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter unless the context clearly requires otherwise.
(1) "Brand" means a name, symbol, word, or mark that identifies a product, rather than its components, and attributes the covered product to the owner of the brand as the producer.
(2) "Department" means the department of ecology.
(3) "Producer" means a person who has legal ownership of the brand, brand name, or cobrand of plastic packaging sold in or into Washington state.
(4) "Recycling" has the same meaning as defined in RCW 70A.205.015
(5) "Stakeholder" means a person who may have an interest in or be affected by the management of plastic packaging.