Within funds appropriated for this purpose, the authority shall establish two dental access projects to serve seniors and other adults who are categorically needy blind or disabled. The projects shall provide:
(1) Enhanced reimbursement rates for certified dentists for specific procedures, to begin no sooner than July 1, 2009;
(2) Reimbursement for trained medical providers for preventive oral health services, to begin no sooner than July 1, 2009;
(3) Training, development, and implementation through a partnership with the University of Washington school of dentistry;
(4) Local program coordination including outreach and case management; and
(5) An evaluation that measures the change in utilization rates and cost savings.