Crisis residential centers shall compile yearly records which shall be transmitted to the department and which shall contain information regarding population profiles of the children admitted to the centers during each past calendar year. Such information shall include but shall not be limited to the following:
(1) The number, age, and sex of children admitted to custody;
(2) Who brought the children to the center;
(3) Services provided to children admitted to the center;
(4) The circumstances which necessitated the children being brought to the center;
(5) The ultimate disposition of cases;
(6) The number of children admitted to custody who ran away from the center and their ultimate disposition, if any;
(7) Length of stay.
The department may require the provision of additional information and may require each center to provide all such necessary information in a uniform manner.
A center may, in addition to being licensed as such, also be licensed as a family foster home or group care facility and may house on the premises juveniles assigned for foster or group care.