PDFRCW 74.13.077

Sexually aggressive youthTransfer of surplus funds for treatment.

The secretary is authorized to transfer surplus, unused treatment funds from the civil commitment center operated under chapter 71.09 RCW to the division of children and family services to provide treatment services for sexually aggressive youth.
[ 2009 c 520 § 62; 1993 c 402 § 4.]