A compact entered into pursuant to the authority conferred by *RCW 74.13.152
must have the following content:
(1) A provision making it available for joinder by all states;
(2) A provision for withdrawal from the compact upon written notice to the parties, but with a period of one year between the date of the notice and the effective date of the withdrawal;
(3) A requirement that the protections afforded by or pursuant to the compact continue in force for the duration of the adoption assistance and be applicable to all children and their adoptive parents who, on the effective date of the withdrawal, are receiving adoption assistance from a party state other than the one in which they are resident and have their principal place of abode;
(4) A requirement that each instance of adoption assistance to which the compact applies be covered by an adoption assistance agreement that is (a) in writing between the adoptive parents and the state child welfare agency of the state that undertakes to provide the adoption assistance, and (b) expressly for the benefit of the adopted child and enforceable by the adoptive parents and the state agency providing the adoption assistance; and
(5) Such other provisions as are appropriate to implement the proper administration of the compact.