PDFRCW 83.100.180


At any time prior to the making of an order under RCW 83.100.170, any person having an interest in property subject to the tax may file objections in writing with the clerk of the superior court and serve a copy thereof upon the department, and the same shall be noted for trial before the court and a hearing had thereon as provided for hearings in RCW 11.96A.080 through 11.96A.200.
[ 1999 c 42 § 636; 1988 c 64 § 17.]


Effective date1999 c 42: See RCW 11.96A.902.