PDFRCW 89.30.142

PowersSale or lease of waterDrainsLand settlement.

Said reclamation districts shall also have authority:
(1) To construct, repair, purchase, maintain, or lease a system or systems for the sale or lease of water to the owners of irrigated lands within the district for domestic purposes.
(2) To construct, repair, operate and maintain a system of drains as in this chapter provided.
(3) To regulate the settlement of lands within the district under the provisions of any contract with the state of Washington or the United States.
This section shall not be construed as in any manner affecting or abridging any other powers of said reclamation district conferred by law.
[ 1927 c 254 § 48; RRS § 7402-48. Formerly RCW 89.20.320.]