PDFRCW 89.30.157

Contracts with United States or any state for construction, etc.

The board shall have authority to enter into any obligation or contract authorized by law with the United States or with any state therein for the supervision of the construction, for the construction, reconstruction, betterment, extension, sale or purchase, or operation or maintenance of the necessary works for the delivery and distribution of water therefrom or for any other service furthering the objects for which said reclamation district is created under the provisions of the law of the state of Washington or of the United States and all amendments or extensions thereof and the rules and regulations established thereunder.
[ 1927 c 254 § 53; RRS § 7402-53. Formerly RCW 89.24.530.]