PDFRCW 89.30.700

Delinquency and sale in general improvement and divisional districtsDisposition of proceeds of sale or lease by district.

All moneys received by the reclamation district for transfers of certificates of sale, or through sale or lease of property acquired on account of sales for delinquent assessments, shall be paid to the county treasurer of the county in which the lands involved are situated and by him or her credited to the funds for which the assessments were levied in proportion to the right of each fund respectively.
[ 2013 c 23 § 586; 1927 c 254 § 234; RRS § 7402-234. Formerly RCW 89.28.840.]