The matter recited in the certificate of sale must be recited in the deed and such deed duly acknowledged or proved is prima facie evidence that:
(1) The property was assessed as required by law.
(2) The property was equalized as required by law.
(3) The assessments were levied in accordance with law.
(4) The assessments were not paid.
(5) At a proper time and place the property was sold as prescribed by law, and by the proper officers.
(6) The person who executed the deed was the proper officer.