PDFRCW 90.03.630

Water rights adjudicationUse for which a statement of claim is required.

If an adjudication claim is for a use for which a statement of claim was required to be filed under chapter 90.14 RCW and no such claim was filed, the department may move that the adjudication claim be denied. The court shall grant the department's motion unless the claimant shows good cause why the motion should not be granted.
[ 2009 c 332 § 5.]


Application2009 c 332: See note following RCW 90.03.110.