The statement of claim for each right shall include substantially the following:
(1) The name and mailing address of the claimant.
(2) The name of the watercourse or water source from which the right to divert or make use of water is claimed, if available.
(3) The quantities of water and times of use claimed.
(4) The legal description, with reasonable certainty, of the point or points of diversion and places of use of waters.
(5) The purpose of use, including, if for irrigation, the number of acres irrigated.
(6) The approximate dates of first putting water to beneficial use for the various amounts and times claimed in subsection (3).
(7) The legal doctrine or doctrines upon which the right claimed is based, including if statutory, the specific statute.
(8) The sworn statement that the claim set forth is true and correct to the best of claimant's knowledge and belief.
Except, however, that any claim for diversion or withdrawal of surface or ground water for those uses described in the exemption from the permit requirements of RCW 90.44.050
may be filed on a short form to be provided by the department. Such short form shall only require inclusion of sufficient data to identify the claimant, source of water, purpose of use and legal description of the land upon which the water is used: PROVIDED, That the provisions of RCW 90.14.081
pertaining to evidentiary value of filed claims shall not apply to claims submitted in short form: AND PROVIDED FURTHER, That claimants for such minimal uses may, at their option, file statements of claim on the standard form used by all other claimants.