PDFRCW 90.14.091

DefinitionsWater rights noticeForm.

For the purpose of RCW 90.14.031 through 90.14.121 the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
(1) "Statement of taxes due" means the statement required under RCW 84.56.050.
(2) "Notice in writing" means a notice substantially in the following form:
Every person, including but not limited to an individual, partnership, association, public or private corporation, city or other municipality, county, state agency and the state of Washington, and the United States of America, when claiming water rights established under the laws of the state of Washington, are hereby notified that all water rights or claimed water rights relating to the withdrawal or diversion of public surface or ground waters of the state, except those water rights based upon authority of a permit or certificate issued by the department of ecology or one of its predecessors, must be registered with the department of ecology, Olympia, Washington not later than June 30, 1974. FAILURE TO REGISTER AS REQUIRED BY LAW WILL RESULT IN A WAIVER AND RELINQUISHMENT OF SAID WATER RIGHT OR CLAIMED WATER RIGHT. For further information contact the Department of Ecology, Olympia, Washington, for a copy of the act and an explanation thereof.
[ 1988 c 127 § 75; 1969 ex.s. c 284 § 18.]


Severability1969 ex.s. c 284: See note following RCW 90.48.290.