PDFWAC 110-50-0210

When may the department serve a child through a behavior rehabilitation services program?

(1) The department may serve a child through the behavior rehabilitation services (BRS) program only when the CA social worker has assessed the child's and family's needs and determined that rehabilitative services are necessary and that this is the most appropriate placement for the child.
(2) The department may only provide financial support for a child's BRS placement when the CA social worker has determined this level of care is necessary, the placement is in a licensed or certified home or facility, the provider meets the department's qualifications, and the department has contracted with the provider for that service.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-50-0210, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.031. WSR 01-08-047, § 388-25-0030, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]