PDFWAC 110-50-0360

To whom must parents send child support payments for their child in foster care?

The parents must make all payments for the benefit of the child and/or the costs for a child in out-of-home care to the division of child support, unless a court order directs payment through a clerk of the court. A clerk of the court must send payments, under a court order, to the division of child support.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-50-0360, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.031. WSR 01-08-047, § 388-25-0235, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]