(1) The review will be conducted by department management level staff, or designee who has not previously administered the rate assessment tool for the foster parent requesting review.
(2) The review will be conducted within ten days of receiving the request for review.
(3) The reviewer will consider:
(a) Whether the foster parent and the caseworker or designated rate assessment specialist met in person or telephonically to jointly complete the standardized assessment form;
(b) Whether the information obtained through the conversation between the caseworker or rate assessment specialist and the foster parent was accurately recorded on the form;
(c) Whether any additional information provided by the foster parent, as authorized in WAC 110-50-0550
(3) is relevant to the automated assessment;
(d) Whether the information was accurately entered into the computer program; and
(e) Whether the computer program was properly functioning in calculating the rate and providing the written report of the assessment.
(4) The department will not consider information about the child or the foster family that is outside the standardized assessment form and will not alter the computerized calculation that is based on a properly completed form.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.031
. WSR 19-16-094, § 110-50-0560, filed 8/1/19, effective 9/1/19. WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-50-0560, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090
. WSR 09-16-045, § 388-25-0067, filed 7/28/09, effective 8/28/09.]