PDFWAC 110-50-0710

How does the department make reimbursement for foster care for a child served by the department who moves out-of-state with the foster family?

When the foster family moves to another state, the department must arrange with the other state or local social service agency to license and supervise the home and the placement (see chapter 26.34 RCW).
After receiving a copy of the foster family home license from the other state, the DCFS supervising social worker authorizes payment.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-50-0710, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090. WSR 09-16-045, § 388-25-0195, filed 7/28/09, effective 8/28/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.031. WSR 01-08-047, § 388-25-0195, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]