PDFWAC 110-50-0780

Do other governmental organizations have the right to an adjudicative hearing?

Governmental organizations, including Indian Tribes, with an interlocal agreement with the department do not have the right to an adjudicative hearing through the office of administrative hearings (OAH). The disputes process described in the agreement between the entity and the department governs the resolution process.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-50-0780, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.031. WSR 01-08-047, § 388-25-0275, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]