PDFWAC 110-50-1130

What may a juvenile or the juvenile's parent do if the department denies access to information?

(1) A juvenile or the juvenile's parent may file a motion in juvenile court requesting access to the records.
(2) The person making the motion must give reasonable notice of the motion to all parties.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-50-1130, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.031. WSR 01-08-047, § 388-25-0410, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]