(1) Case management staff will provide individualized case management and coordination of services.
(2) Case management staff hired before January 10, 2015 must have five years of experience or a bachelor's degree in social services or closely related field from an accredited school.
(3) Case management staff hired after January 10, 2015 must have a master's or bachelor's degree in social services or a closely related field from an accredited school.
(4) Case management staff with a bachelor's degree must consult with a person with a master's degree in social services or closely related field for one hour for every twenty hours the case management employee works.
(5) Case managers must maintain:
(a) Training, experience, knowledge, and demonstrated skills in each area he or she will be supervising;
(b) Skills and understanding needed to effectively manage cases; and
(c) The ability to monitor staff development and training.
(6) You may use case management staff provided by another agency if these staff meet the educational qualifications and you have a written agreement with the agency describing the scope of services to be provided.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-147-1455, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.010
, and P.L. 113-183. WSR 16-17-101, § 388-147-1455, filed 8/19/16, effective 9/19/16. Statutory Authority: Chapters 13.34
RCW, RCW 74.15.030
, and 2013 c 105. WSR 15-01-069, § 388-147-1455, filed 12/11/14, effective 1/11/15.]