PDFWAC 110-147-1550

What changes must I report to my licensor?

(1) You must immediately report through the licensing provider portal changes in the original licensing application. You must report changes in:
(a) Your location or designated space, including address;
(b) Your phone number;
(c) Your program description or population served;
(d) Structure of your facility or premises from events causing damage, such as a fire, or from remodeling;
(e) Addition of any new staff person, employee, intern, contractor, or volunteer, who might have unsupervised contact with the children in care;
(f) Medical illness or incapacity that may affect the ability of any of your program staff to complete their duties;
(g) Staff arrests or convictions of which you are aware, that occur between the date of your license and the expiration date of your license;
(h) Any staff changes including the executive director, program manager or supervisor, or master's level consultants;
(i) Death, retirement, or incapacity of the person who holds the license;
(j) Name of licensed corporation, or the name by which your facility is commonly known; and
(k) Your articles of incorporation and bylaws.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.030. WSR 22-11-091, § 110-147-1550, filed 5/18/22, effective 6/18/22. WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-147-1550, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: Chapters 13.34 and 74.13 RCW, RCW 74.15.030(2), 74.15.311(2), 74.13.032, 13.04.011, 74.13.020, 13.34.030, 74.13.031, 13.34.145, 74.15.311, 74.15.030, and 2013 c 105. WSR 15-01-069, § 388-147-1550, filed 12/11/14, effective 1/11/15.]