(1) If you certify a foster home caring for chronically ill children or medically fragile children, you must arrange for regular nursing visits.
(2) These must include at least monthly visits unless a different agreement is specified in the individual child's treatment plan.
(3) The nurse must be registered and currently licensed in the state of Washington.
(4) The nurse's name, address and telephone number must be readily available to the foster parents and/or staff at the home where services are provided.
(5) The nurse must assist your agency in setting up a program that provides for regular medical check-ups and follow-up for special health care needs specified by the child's physician or your staff.
(6) The nurse must advise and assist nonmedical staff in maintaining child health records, meeting daily health needs and caring for children with minor illnesses and injuries.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-147-1655, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: Chapters 13.34
RCW, RCW 74.15.030
, and 2013 c 105. WSR 15-01-069, § 388-147-1655, filed 12/11/14, effective 1/11/15.]