PDFWAC 110-148-1355

Can I be licensed as a foster home if I also work for a CPA or DCYF?

(1) If you or your relatives work for a CPA in the roles of administration, supervision, foster home certification, placement, payment authorization, or case management, you may not be certified by that CPA as a foster home.
(2) If you go to work for the agency that has already certified your home, and you serve in one of these roles, you must be recertified through another agency or become licensed directly by the department within six months of employment.
(3) You or your relatives may not have financial interest in an agency and be licensed or certified by that agency.
(4) If you or your relative works for DCYF, you must follow department policy regarding licensure.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.030. WSR 22-11-091, § 110-148-1355, filed 5/18/22, effective 6/18/22. WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-148-1355, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: Chapters 13.34 and 74.13 RCW, RCW 74.15.030(2), 74.15.311(2), 74.13.032, 13.04.011, 74.13.020, 13.34.030, 74.13.031, 13.34.145, 74.15.311, 74.15.030, and 2013 c 105. WSR 15-01-069, § 388-148-1355, filed 12/11/14, effective 1/11/15.]