PDFWAC 110-148-1430

What are other reporting requirements?

(1) Pursuant to RCW 74.15.100, you must notify the department's licensor before moving to a new location. You may request a continuation of your current license at the new location any time before moving or within 30 days after moving.
(2) You must report to your licensor immediately if:
(a) Your address or telephone number changes;
(b) The structure of your home is damaged or you plan to make changes to the structure; or
(c) You have any changes to your original licensing application or you relocate your home.
(3) You must report to your licensor any significant changes regarding people in your home and your property including:
(a) A change in your marital status;
(b) A separation from your spouse or partner;
(c) An arrest of anyone on the premises or who has access to children;
(d) The death of immediate family members living in your home;
(e) Anyone moving in or out of your home or on the property;
(f) Any serious physical or mental incapacity that may interfere with the care of children;
(g) Any changes in a medical condition, including changes in prescription drugs that impact your ability to care for children;
(h) A change in employment or significant decrease in income; and
(i) If you adopt a child.
(4) The above changes may require the department or CPA to complete a new assessment of your home. This assessment may or may not result in the issuance of a license.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.030. WSR 22-11-091, § 110-148-1430, filed 5/18/22, effective 6/18/22. WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-148-1430, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: Chapters 13.34 and 74.13 RCW, RCW 74.15.030(2), 74.15.311(2), 74.13.032, 13.04.011, 74.13.020, 13.34.030, 74.13.031, 13.34.145, 74.15.311, 74.15.030, and 2013 c 105. WSR 15-01-069, § 388-148-1430, filed 12/11/14, effective 1/11/15.]