The incident log documentation must include:
(1) The students involved (not identified to the reviewers);
(2) The date and time of the incident;
(3) A description of what occurred, any injury and severity of injury;
(4) Any other persons present at the time of the incident; and
(5) Any action taken by WSD staff, including notification of the child's parents.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-150-0120, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.030
. WSR 03-04-013, § 388-180-0210, filed 1/24/03, effective 3/1/03.]