(1) "College facilities" or "campus" includes all buildings, structures, grounds, office space, and parking lots.
(2) "College group" means individuals who are currently enrolled students or current employees of the Seattle Colleges or individuals who are sponsored by faculty, a recognized student organization or a recognized employee group of the college.
(3) "Noncollege group" means individuals or groups who are not currently enrolled students or current employees of the Seattle Colleges.
(4) "Public forum areas" means those areas of each campus that the college has chosen to be open as places for expressive activities protected by the first amendment, subject to reasonable time, place or manner provisions.
(5) "Sponsor" means that when a college group invites a noncollege group onto campus, the college group will be responsible for the activity and will designate an individual to be present at all times during the activity. The sponsor will ensure that those participating in the sponsored activity are aware of the college's rules and policies governing the activity. This definition does not apply to noncollege groups that rent college facilities.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
(13) and 42.56.040
. WSR 15-02-072, § 132F-142-020, filed 1/6/15, effective 2/6/15. Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
(13). WSR 14-01-015, § 132F-142-020, filed 12/6/13, effective 1/6/14.]