PDFWAC 132H-160-360

Residency application form.

Nonresident students who desire to apply for change of residency status must complete and submit an "application for change in residency status" to the Residency Assistant, Registration Center A111, 3000 - 145th Place S.E., Bellevue, Washington 98007. Application and instructions are available at the above stated registration center.
[Order 15, § 132H-160-360, filed 4/18/73.]