PDFWAC 132H-204-080

Use of motor pool vehicles—Accidents—Notification.

If involved in any accident, the operator shall notify the authority of jurisdiction immediately and file an accident report with the college motor pool office on return to the campus. In case of serious injury or accident, call motor pool office.
[Order 22, § 132H-204-080, filed 7/5/74.]