This rule is adopted in accordance with RCW 34.05.482
, the provisions of which are hereby adopted. Brief adjudicative procedures shall be used in all matters related to:
(1) Residency determinations.
(2) Challenges to contents of education records.
(3) Student conduct proceedings.
(4) Parking violations.
(5) Outstanding debts owed by students or employees.
(6) Loss of eligibility for participation in institution-sponsored athletic events.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.250
. WSR 90-08-022, § 132Y-108-050, filed 3/28/90, effective 4/28/90.]