(1) "Academic facilities" shall mean all college owned and/or operated facilities and realty located within the main campus area which are primarily used for classwork and classroom instruction, including all athletic and intramural facilities.
(2) "Accredited classes" shall mean those classes offered for credit by Edmonds Community College. They include but are not limited to:
(a) Course offerings which appear in current class schedule booklets, or
(b) Workshops, or
(c) Credit and noncredit courses offered through the division of continuing education.
(3) "College organizations" shall mean and include those committees or entities established under college policies, the academic units of the college, the associated students of Edmonds Community College and the student organizations recognized by the associated students of Edmonds Community College.
(4) "Laboratories" are rooms with special purpose equipment for student participation, experimentation, observation, or practice in a field of study. Such rooms include class laboratories, special class laboratories, individual study laboratories, and nonclass laboratories as defined in the higher education facilities inventory and classification manual.
(5) "Noncollege organizations" shall mean and include private entities and other individuals, associations and corporations not directly associated with Edmonds Community College.
(6) "Scheduling coordinator" shall mean the individual responsible for implementing this facilities scheduling and use rule.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140
(7). WSR 82-04-018 (Resolution No. 82-1-4), § 132Y-136-001, filed 1/26/82.]