(1) "College facilities" includes all land, buildings, facilities, structures, grounds, office space, parking lots and other property in the possession of, owned, controlled, or leased/rented by the college, and agencies or institutions that have educational agreements with the college, including associated web sites and distance learning classroom environments.
(2) "College group" means individuals who are currently enrolled students or current employees of Edmonds Community College or guests of the college who are sponsored by a recognized student organization, employee organization, or the administration of the college.
(3) "First Amendment activities" includes, but is not limited to, informational picketing, petition circulation, the distribution of informational leaflets or pamphlets, speech-making, demonstrations, rallies, appearances of speakers in outdoor areas, protests, meetings to display group feelings or sentiments and/or other types of constitutionally protected assemblies to share information, perspectives or viewpoints.
(4) "Noncollege group" means individuals, or combinations of individuals, who are not currently enrolled students or current employees of Edmonds Community College or who are not officially affiliated with, or invited guests of a recognized student organization, recognized employee group, or the administration of the college.
(5) "Public forum areas" means those areas of the campus that the college has designated as places for expressive activities protected by the First Amendment, subject to reasonable time, place, or manner provisions.
(6) "Sponsor" means that when a college group invites a noncollege group onto campus, the college group will be responsible for the activity and will designate an individual to be present at all times during the activity. The sponsor will ensure that those participating in the sponsored activity are aware of the college's rules and policies governing the activity. This definition does not apply to noncollege groups that rent college facilities.