PDFWAC 132Y-300-015

Other remedies.

(1) Criminal complaints. Discriminatory or harassing conduct may also be, or occur in conjunction with, criminal conduct. Criminal complaints may be filed with the following law enforcement authorities:
City of Edmonds Police Department
City of Lynnwood Police Department
Snohomish County Sheriff's Department
The college will proceed with an investigation of harassment and discrimination complaints regardless of whether the underlying conduct is subject to civil or criminal prosecution.
(2) Other discrimination complaint options. Discrimination complaints may also be filed with the following federal and state agencies:
Washington State Human Rights Commission
U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140(13) and Federal Statutes - Title IX, 20 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq.; VAWA, 42 U.S.C. § 13925; Edmonds CC Board of Trustees Resolution No. 15-5-3. WSR 15-12-069, § 132Y-300-015, filed 5/29/15, effective 6/29/15.]