Any person that holds a commercial fishing license or delivery license and is a business organization may designate one natural person to act on behalf of the license holder to operate a designated vessel as provided for in this section:
(1) If the business is a sole proprietorship, the designated operator must be the sole proprietor.
(2) If the business is a partnership, the designated operator must be a partner.
(3) If the business is a corporation, the designated operator must be a corporate officer.
(4) In addition to the designated operator, a license holder that is a business organization may designate up to two alternate operators.
(5) A license holder that is a business organization may substitute the designated operator by surrendering the fishery license card, redesignating the operator under the criteria provided for in this section, and paying the replacement license fee provided for in RCW 77.65.050
[Statutory Authority: RCW 77.04.012
, and 77.12.047
. WSR 17-05-112 (Order 17-04), recodified as § 220-351-010, filed 2/15/17, effective 3/18/17. Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.353
(1)(b), (c), and (d), 77.12.047
, and chapters 77.65
RCW. WSR 12-09-046 (Order 12-61), § 220-20-065, filed 4/13/12, effective 5/14/12. Statutory Authority: RCW 75.08.080
. WSR 94-23-059 (Order 94-162), § 220-20-065, filed 11/14/94, effective 12/15/94.]