You may inspect your criminal history record information (CHRI) held by us at our administrative office, during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, except for legal holidays. You must request your CHRI in writing on the form we require. CHRI is defined in RCW 10.97.030
(1) Before reviewing or obtaining copies of your CHRI, you must provide at least two forms of identification, one of which includes your photograph, such as your state issued identification, state issued driver license, or passport. Alternatively, you must provide fingerprints that will be taken at our administrative office and will be used for verification purposes.
(2) We will charge a reasonable fee for fingerprinting and providing a copy of your CHRI.
(3) After we verify your identity, we will notify you when you will be allowed to review your records.
(4) You will be allowed a reasonable period of time to examine your CHRI at our administrative office.
(5) If you need assistance, you may designate your counsel, interpreter, or other appropriate person to help you. You must consent, on the form we require, for the person to assist you.
(6) If you would like to make corrections or challenge your CHRI, you must do so in accordance with RCW 10.97.080
[Statutory Authority: RCW 9.46.070
. WSR 12-23-043 (Order 681), § 230-21-030, filed 11/16/12, effective 1/1/13.]