(1) A petition relating to whether or not an adopted comprehensive plan, development regulation, or subsequent amendment, is in compliance with the goals and requirements of the act or chapter 90.58
RCW shall be filed with the board within sixty days from the date of publication by the legislative body of the county or city as specified by RCW 36.70A.290
(2) A petition relating to a shoreline master program or denial thereof shall be filed within sixty days from the date the department of ecology publishes notice that the shoreline master program has been approved or disapproved by final action of the department of ecology.
(3) A petition relating to an adopted county-wide planning policy shall be filed within sixty days of its adoption as specified in RCW 36.70A.210
(4) A petition alleging that the twenty-year growth management planning population projections adopted by the office of financial management pursuant to RCW 43.62.035
should be adjusted can be filed at any time.
(5) A petition relating to the failure of a state agency, city or county to take an action by a deadline specified in the Growth Management Act or the Shoreline Management Act may be brought at any time after the deadline for action has passed.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 36.70A.270
(7). WSR 11-13-109, § 242-03-220, filed 6/21/11, effective 7/22/11.]