(1) Within thirty days of service of a petition for review, the respondent shall file with the board and serve a copy on the parties of an index listing all material used in taking the action which is the subject of the petition for review, including materials submitted in public comment. The index shall contain sufficient identifying information to enable unique documents to be distinguished.
(2) Concurrent with the filing of the index, the respondent shall make all documents in the index reasonably available to the petitioners for inspection and copying without the necessity for a public records request. In addition, the written or electronic record of the legislative proceedings where action was taken shall be available to the parties for inspection or transcription. Respondents may charge for the cost of copies of documents requested by other parties in accordance with RCW 42.56.120
, as amended.
(3) Within seven days after the filing of the index, any other party may file a list of proposed additions to the index. To the extent such documents were submitted to the jurisdiction or a part of the jurisdiction's proceedings prior to the challenged action, they are presumed admissible subject to relevance. If the respondent objects to any proposed addition, the petitioner may bring a motion to supplement the record as provided in WAC 242-03-565
(4) Respondent may file a corrected index to add, delete, or correct the listing of documents it considered, without the necessity for a motion to supplement the record, by no later than a week before the date for filing the petitioner's prehearing brief.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 36.70A.270
(4) and (7). WSR 16-02-114, § 242-03-510, filed 1/6/16, effective 2/6/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 36.70A.270
(7). WSR 11-13-109, § 242-03-510, filed 6/21/11, effective 7/22/11.]