(1) Pursuant to RCW 48.05.380
, each insurer authorized to write property and casualty insurance in the state of Washington shall record and report its Washington state loss and expense experience and other data, as required by RCW 48.05.390
, on a form issued by the commissioner.
(2) Each such insurer shall complete the form in accordance with the definitions and instructions provided by the commissioner.
(3) Each such insurer shall submit this report to the insurance commissioner annually. The report covering the period ending December 31 of each year must be submitted no later than May 1 of the following year.
(4) If an insurer has no data or experience to report, it is not required to submit a report.
(5) With respect to products liability data, the commissioner finds that comparable information is included in the annual statement required by RCW 48.05.250
. Therefore, products liability data shall not be reported on the form required by this section.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060
, and 48.30.390
. WSR 03-03-133 (Matter No. R 2002-09), § 284-07-010, filed 1/22/03, effective 2/22/03. Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060
. WSR 94-20-049, § 284-07-010, filed 9/29/94, effective 10/30/94. Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060
. WSR 89-02-016 (Order R 88-16), § 284-07-010, filed 12/28/88. Statutory Authority: RCW 48.05.380
. WSR 87-05-011 (Order R 87-2), § 284-07-010, filed 2/11/87.]