PDFWAC 284-24D-060

What types of claims must be reported to the commissioner?

The types of closed medical malpractice claims that must be reported to the OIC include:
(1) Claims closed with an indemnity payment;
(2) Claims closed with paid allocated loss adjustment expenses; and
(3) Claims closed with both indemnity payments and allocated loss adjustment expenses.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060, 48.140.060, and 7.70.140. WSR 07-12-057 (Matter No. R 2006-02), § 284-24D-060, filed 6/4/07, effective 7/22/07.]